As anyone who plays WoW knows, Tuesday is the lamest day of the week. Raid ID resets bring the promise of new gear in the coming week, of clearing things in what you hope is record time in the hopes of getting deeper than before. But despite what one's optimism might say is happening the coming week, Tuesday itsself has weekly maintenance which leaves us faithful losers without entertainment until 11:00 AM PST (Barring unintended snafoos).
This, of course, means that I'm terribly non-distracted for a length of time, and I've decided to make a WoW blog.
I understand there are a lot of them out there, and a large number of them are dedicated to Resto Druids, but if anyone actually keeps up with the Resto Druid blogosphere they've surely noticed the large number of blogs going on hiatus, into hibernation, or even to the grave.
I'm hoping that starting a new blog in this realm will help spark some interest and life back into stuff, and if nothing else provide people some modicum of entertainment (And myself a place to express my feelings pertaining things happening to this game I'm terribly addicted to.)
One thousand wins in Hearthstone
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment