I realize that I neglected something in my initial post, and in an attempt to drive the post count of this thing up, I'm making a second post rather than editing my first. Ain't I a stinker?
As anyone knows from the WoW official forums, posting from a character that's not your main pretty much invalidates anything that you say. So, as a good faith offering to my readers, I present a link to my armory, which can also by found by clicking the green Vidofnir to the right side of the page.
Vidofnir
I don't claim to be a superstar on the raiding track. If I did, I'd be lying since the guild I'm in (Wraith) does purely 10 man content. It's a casual guild with a semi-hardcore attitude, but let's be serious: If you resign yourself to doing only 10 man stuff, you miss out on 25 man gear, which makes 10 man achievements easier, which would guarantee a 310% mount if nothing else.
The limitations I place on myself in doing as I do are somewhat maddening, but I get along with the people in my guild so I'm content to sit where I am.
Now that you guys know who I am and where to see my character, I hope it adds a level of authenticity to my posts and makes it easier to identify with me.
Now that I've established a little bit of who I am with you people, future posts will probably cover my opinions on upcoming patch announcements, happenings in the game, and so on. I just wanted to add a personal touch to my blog before I started on about stuff.
One thousand wins in Hearthstone
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment